SARG goes West!
Mayo Holiday 2022 (Stoneyford Active Retirement Group)
Every year for the past number of years Stoneyford Active Retirement Group has gone on a trip to one of our beautiful counties in different parts of Ireland. We have been to the North East (Belfast etc.), the North West (Donegal), the South (West Cork) and the West (Galway), this year we propose to visit County Mayo.
We will be based in the town of Westport and staying in the Castlecourt Hotel. We have space on the tour for a small number of people and would love to share the experience with you.
If you are interested please contact us at:
- 087 6414038 or 7728225 or
- email email@example.com.
The company is JMG tours, Donegal.
- The coach will pick us up at Stoneyford Community Centre or your own village on Monday the 25th April (Time to be decided later)
- Monday – 25th April to Friday 29th April 5 days/4 nights.
- Bed, Breakfast & evening meal.
- Sightseeing every day, with the bus driver who is a tour guide too.
- The itinerary will be decided in advance.
- Entertainment in the hotel in the evening.
- Cost €370 (includes €5 tip for driver) pp sharing
- Single supplement is €20 per night = €450 (includes €5 tip for driver)
- Stoneyford to Westport is nearly 4 hours.
- Stop at Ballinasloe for refreshments or bus driver’s suggestion.
- Dinner in the hotel is at 7 p.m. each evening.
- We may need 2 stops.
Castlecourt Hotel, Westport
The family owned 4-star hotel is located in the heart of Westport. It offers live music and dancing every night, a 20m indoor pool, gym and spa and beautifully decorated rooms.
With an outdoor rock pool hot tub, the luxurious Spa Sula offers a range of massages, body wraps and beauty treatments. There is also a sauna, steam room and a fully equipped gym.
The Orchard Restaurant offers a bright and stylish space, whilst the Courtyard Bistro provides light lunches and pastries throughout the day.
Suggestions for sightseeing to be decided later.
Knock Shrine (on the way up or down)
Museum of Country Life