4 Meán Fómhair 2019
Cathaoirleach: Conchubhar de Róiste.
Rúnaí: Jackie de Róiste.
Cisteoir: Anthony Roche
On the above date Stoneyford Active Retirement Group met for its monthly meeting. The meeting was well attended and everyone enjoyed getting re-acquainted with their colleagues after a long Summer recess. Having gone through the normal formalities the group got down to the business of the day. The following was agreed.
- Bowling in Kilkenny Bowl every second Thursday beginning on 12thSeptember 2019 @ 11.30 hrs.
- Cards “25” alternating with Bowling. Begins Thursday 19th. September 14.30 hrs. in the Community Hall.
- Computer Classes will commence on Tuesday 10 September 2019. Individual standard of competence catered for.
The above activities will run throughout the year.
- A Dublin Bay Cruise, with lunch in Howth, for Friday 20th. September was agreed upon. It was decided to undertake the return trip to Dún Laoghaire by public transport.
- A trip to Cloughjordan and Portumna by bus was agreed for Thursday 3rd. October 2019.
- Arrangements for the trip to Co. Mayo on the 1st. June 2020 were firmed up.
- A proposed trip to Scotland in September 2020 was discussed and progressed.
- The Fit Club for members and all over 50 years of age is resuming on 18thSeptember 2019.
- It is proposed to have Art Classes with Owen Fox on Wednesday mornings, to be arranged.
An enjoyable chat and tea/coffee followed.
Next meeting arranged for 2nd. October 2019 @ 14.30 hrs.