Stoneyford Active Retirement Group
26 Eanáir 2018
North Donegal Trip – April 2018
Mount Errigal Hotel in Letterkenny (Spa)
€270 pp sharing for 5 days/4 nights, (€10 supplement for Single Room)
Dinner, B&B, Bus from Stoneyford/Danesfort.
Music 2 nights.
Extras: Entrance Fees (see below) Tips, coffee/tea on outings etc.
Day 1 (Sunday 22nd April ) :
Stoneyford/Danesfort. It will take 6 – 6 ½ hours journey to the Hotel allowing for a comfort stop. In Letterkenny we can try the Spa, or look around the town i.e. Co. Donegal Heritage Centre, shops, etc.
Day 2 (Monday 23rd April ):
- Grianán Ailigh ,
- Derry City Tour, Derry guide will give a tour 1-1 ½ hrs. (i.e. Bogside History Tour, Museum of Free Derry £4/£3, Guildhall, St. Columb’s Cathedral etc.)
Day 3 (Tuesday 24th April):
- Doagh Famine Village €8 (May get tea & brown bread upon arrival)
- Malin Head, Ballagh Studio,
- Banba’s Crown,
- Scenic Drive
Day 4 (Wednesday 25th April):
- Glenveagh Castle €7 or €8, lots to see in The National Park,
- Dunlewey Centre €10 for 2 x 30 min. tours one is a boat trip. or
- scenic drive around Bloody Foreland.
Day 5 (Thursday 26th April):
Beleek on the way home? £3 for pottery tour every 20 minutes. Tea Room.