S.D.A. 30 January 2016 SDA Committee Meeting.
Minutes of the Executive meeting of Stoneyford Development Association 30 Eanáir 2017.
Present: Joe Whyte, Conchubhar de Róiste, Regina Moran, Fred Malzard and Micheál Ó Fearghail.
Apologies: Kathy Ryan
The meeting was called to order at 21.30 hrs. The Chairperson Joe Whyte presided.
Fred, presented a comprehensive report on the current financial situation of SDA. Fred has the audited accounts ready for the A.G.M.
Carried Forward: €15,102
Outstanding Balance on loan: €83,787.99
The minutes of the last meeting were read and signed.
Matters Arising From the Minutes:
- A Quotations were being sought re purchase of blinds for MP and MR1.
- Discussed the renting of space for use as a pre school. It was agreed to investigate this matter further to see if it suited both the proposed client and S.D.A..
- G.M. fixed for 6th. Márta 2017 @ 20.15. This is to be advertised on website, Parish Newsletter and Stoneyford Notes. Nomination papers will be available on stoneyford.ie and in the Walsh’s Shop.
- Joe to finalise the purchase of a lock for the lift. Safety notices will be placed to advise users not to use the lift unless accompanied. Users are advised to have a mobile phone available in case of lift malfunction.
- Joe has sourced a boot cleaning system to be placed at the exit from the field. This will enable players to clean their boots before exiting the field.
- Both Christmas fair and the party for senior citizens were noted to be very successful.
Ongoing business of Meeting.
- Conchubhar undertook to write to Mr. P O’Rourke, thanking him for his work on the Wheelchair Ramp at the centre.
- It was decided to advise Foróige, Soccer Club and Active Retirement groups to appoint a member to the Board of S.D.A.
- It was reported that The Tús worker Mr. Paul Ryan and the Fás worker Mr. Martin Raggett have finished their work terms respectively. These posts have not been filled.
- A new Tús worker Ms. Ber Grace has begun work.
Active retirement paid €80 for rent of MP room on four occasions..
Meeting ended 23.10 hrs.
Next meeting 6th. March 2017.