S.D.A. 15 September 2016 Committee Meeting.
Minutes for the Executive meeting of Stoneyford Development Association 15 September 2016.
Joe Whyte, Conchubhar de Róiste. and Micheál Ó Fearghail.
Regina Moran, Fred Malzard
The meeting was called to order at 21.00 hrs. The Chairperson Joe Whyte presided.
Joe, in the absence of Fred, presented a comprehensive report on the current financial situation of SDA.
Carried Forward: €7,640
The minutes were read and signed.
Matters Arising From the Minutes:
- It was decided to continue work on charitable status.
- It was decided to review meeting times.
- Conchubhar undertook the development of a Health and Safety statement.
- It was decided to seek volunteers to act as Centre management personnel.
- The playground gate has not been painted a different colour.
- The portacabin roof has been repaired; work is being done on the inside.
- It was decided to establish a Film Club in the Autumn 2016.
- It was reported that Max-Fi did not meet requirements.
Business of Meeting.
- The treasurer will be asked to have audited accounts ready for A.G.M.
- It was announced that a caller for the Bingo session was required.
- Due to a misunderstanding SDA an application for a Leader grant to buy blinds for MP room was turned down, Foróige will be asked to make an application.
- A grant of €1000 for Tidy Towns is being used for landscaping and installing applications i.e. pump etc in the village environs.
- It was decided not to proceed with Field Day due to time constraints.
- It was agreed that that the lift be locked to prevent abuse.
- Conchubhar will source suspended window display units.
- It was decided to seek new members to come on the Board of SDA.
- It was decided to define the role and duties of the Chairperson with a view to distributing the workload and making it easier for a successor to the post.
- It was decided to procure a visual display to show the reduction of the SDA debt.
Meeting ended 23.10 hrs.