S.D.A. 5th. May 2016. Committee Meeting
Minutes for the Executive meeting of Stoneyford Development Association 5 May 2016.
Present: Joe Whyte, Regina Moran, Conchubhar de Róiste. and Micheál Ó Fearghail.
Apologies: Kathy Ryan, Fred Malzard
The meeting was called to order at 21.30 hrs. The Chairperson Joe Whyte presided.
Joe, in the absence of Fred, presented a comprehensive report on the current financial situation of SDA.
Bank Balance : €7,640
Income: € 11,880
Outstanding Balance on loan: €92,308
The minutes were read and signed.
Matters Arising From the Minutes:
- Joe reported that the money spent on a magnetic door system was returned. The money to be used to replace incandescent bulbs with L.E.D. as the need arises.
- It was decided to proceed with the registration of SDA as a charity but to defer the final decision until the application is complete.
- The provision of a suitable Child Protection, Mission and Health and Safety statements is in progress.
- It was decided to seek volunteers to act as Centre management personnel. There will be an advertisement placed in the Parish Newsletter
- The playground gate has not been painted a different colour.
- The portacabin is being repaired.
- A new electricity provider has been found.
- It was decided to establish a Film Club in the Autumn 2016
- Next meeting: 15 September 2016.
- G.M. set for 13 October 2016.
- It was decided to investigate Max-Fi as a suitable solution to our Broadband problems. Max will demo his equipment.
Max-Fi asked permission to demonstrate his equipment.
Meeting ended 23.10 hrs.