S.D.A. 1st. October 2015 Committee Meeting
Agreed Statement S.D.A. Board Meeting 1 October 2015
There was a meeting of the Board of S.D.A. held in Stoneyford Community Centre on 1/10/2015, all members attended.
Present: Joe Whyte, Regina Moran, Conchubhar de Róiste, Fred Malzard. Kathy Ryan and Micheál Ó Fearghail.
Micheál Ó Fearghail was welcomed to the board of S.D.A.
The Board passed a vote of thanks to Lisa O’Dwyer and Anthony Roche for their input to the committee. A wish was expressed that they might rejoin the Board when circumstances permit
The meeting was called to order at 21.30 hrs. by Mr. Joe Whyte, Chairperson. Below is a true record of the meeting.
Outstanding on loan: €99,554.24
Field Day Report:
The field Day was an enormous success and yielded a profit of €2963.46. The drop in revenue from the previous year can be attributed to the dismal weather on the day. As the Field Day was about to begin it began to rain heavily and continued to do so for the rest of the day.
It was decided not to proceed with seeking Charitable Status for the moment.
Rent Structure for Centre Facilities was discussed and agreed:
- All groups running events in the Centre are to be charged €20 per hour.
- Any new activity using the facilities will be initially charged €15 per hour for the first month. If the event is successful the rent will be €20 hereafter.
- One off Not for Profit Community Events will be allowed free usage of the hall, they will be asked to make a donation.
- The Soccer club has agreed a price structure for the use of the centre.
- All use of the field for activities carried on by people or groups living in the area will be paid for by voluntary contribution.
- Outside groups can hire the field at a cost of €25 per hour.
- Stage Door has agreed a price structure for the use of the facilities.
- Discussions with Foróige are ongoing in order to arrive at an equitable arrangement re payment for the use of the hall.
- Scoil Chiaráin Naofa will make a voluntary contribution for the use of the hall.
- Regina will organise a voluntary contribution of €15 for the use of the track and or lights from the people who use them on a regular basis. A database of users is to be established by Regina.
- Use of the hall for children’s parties is set at €40, duration 2 to 3 hours.
- For a party of 3 hours or more POA.