Stoneyford Tidy Towns Landscaping programme: August 2015
A huge job of work has been done. We can all be proud of our collective achievements with over 50 items closed out and just 20 to go. I summarise the outstanding work programme to be completed ASAP as follows:
- Render & Cap HSE Health Centre wall. (Action Matt H/POD/PL)
- Construct Raised Bed at Merino Drive. (Action RM/JW/Fix It).
- Replace stones at Noreland’s Jct. Wall and erect wooden Fence like Finnegan’s. (Action Fix It)
- Create stone steps feature to Ford River & Erect Pump. (Action Fix It)
Paint: (Action Fix It & Prop Owners)
- Stoneyford Eng. Gates.
- KSM Roof (west side)
- Semi D House beside Claire Dunne’s gable wall.
- Derelict School Plywood (Fix It)
- Malzard’s Pub Walls.
- Lodges Wall.
- Unoccupied House beside old shop. (Fix It)
- Capping of CC wall. (Fix It)
- Gable end of CC. Height required. (Fix It).
- Paint John Sheehan’s, Andy’s, Water Treatment & O’Connell’s field gates. (Fix It).
- Remove rubble from foot of stone wall near Info Board. (Fix It)
- Graphic window of Old Shop. DB
- Remove unused signs at KSM
- Clear growth at west side of KSM
- Remove some signage at KSM.
- Kebabish change signage. DB