Tidy Towns Priority Projects March-April 2015.
It may look like a short list of items but may I assure you that there is an enormous volume of work involved both administratively and in physical effort.
- Establish ‘A Team’ Volunteer Squad. Carry out various works as per ‘Black Spot’ audit. Meet with squad to assign tasks.
- Conservation Projects. Procure funding for Walls restoration project. Prepare submission to Leader/TUS.
- Complete Applications for various Grant funded projects.
- Complete formal Application & tweak 3 – 5 Year STT Plan Submission to National Tidy Towns competition.
- Sharpen/adjust Presentation to MDC of KCC.
- Plan & Advance Landscaping Programme.
- Devise ‘I love Stoneyford’ fundraising campaign.
- Ongoing Litter Management & plan next major ‘clean-up day’ on Saturday 4thApril.
Your assistance will required outside of Committee work to successfully execute above programme. Many thanks for all of your support to date.